Saturday 18 June 2011

Jurrasic Gymnastics

Who said that dinosaurs were extinct? Well they are WRONG!
I was taken to a secret place last week by a secret person who showed me a secret secret. This was witnessed by my own eyes (and camera). They moved, roared and ate as though they never left the building.
I also sensed a large amount of sadness around me. I think it was because these beautiful creatures knew that there were big pumps nearby resurrecting their relatives in the form of oil, then getting shoved into vehicles and burnt like it was a massive crematorium (us humans really know how to express our sensitive side ey'!).
Anyway, once I took a few snap shots of these enormous creatures this big mumma (here in the picture) saw me so I ran out of there squealing like a 7 year old princess with a scratched fingernail.
Just kidding, I don't squeal. I like to think of myself as a man!
If there are any feminine men out there who want their balls to drop get in touch and I will take you out to this testosterone correction centre. Once you face these puppies you will get hair growing in places you never thought existed.

Yep!

No comments:

Post a Comment